Crocodile wall murals
Details about Crocodile wall murals
Crocodile skin is one of the most sought-after exotic skins in the world, because of its glamorous style. Bring a touch of glamour to your bedroom, living room, dining room or office with our decorative vinyl Crocodile wall murals for a lot less than a crocodile leather purse.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“Your are the most unique products out there, a great way for people to really express their personality. Thanks so much ”
“Hi, Ria-- We got our sign on Tuesday and it looks AWESOME!!!! I'll be out of town next week, but I'll snap a photo of our door and send it along so you can check it out!”
“My company has used Dezign with a Z several times. Always great communication and delivery is prompt. We will continue to use Dezign with a Z in the future.”
“i love the coat hanger i bought, i just think it is way too expensive...”