Crouching Tiger wall paper
Details about Crouching Tiger wall paper
Chinese believe that having a tiger in the house brings protection against robbery and fire. This giant and modern tiger wall mural will shield your home or office against negative energy. Bring the nature indoors and show your wild side with this decorative vinyl crouching tiger wall paper.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
A colorful and smart way to deck your home
This wild tiger will give an elegant touch to your room. If you dream about a safari in Africa, you will really like this beautiful tiger.
“Fabulous product! My granddaughter loves her new playroom!”
“In the past 6 months or so, I've gotten several decals. I am very pleased with them, although having to be cautious when applying, the outcome have been simply fantastic. The ease in placing an order as well as the timely matter in delivery, I do believe we will do more business in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to congradulate you on opperating excellent business.”
“I love It ! !”
“I ordered the first initial of my son and his new bride. We are using it at the reception in a couple weeks. It looks great--am so anxious to see it on the wall.”