Make your own Wall Decals
Dezign With a Z can customize almost any wall decal for you.
From your Artwork or from a simple jpeg picture, we can make your vision a reality on your wall...
And don't forget: Custom Wall Decals make a fabulous gift for those who desire something unique.
Four simple steps for ordering:
1. Use the form below to send us your artwork or photographs and request an estimate.
2. A member of our team will email you an estimate promptly.
3. If you accept the estimate and place an order, you can expect to receive another email with a preview of the finished product. At this point, you can either request any changes or give your final approval.
4. Once you have approved a final version, the decal will be manufactured and sent to the address specified in your order.
Lead time: approximately 1 to 4 business days
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE NOW!
- Copyrighted photographs and artwork cannot be reproduced without the written permission of the owner.
- The higher the resolution, the better the wall decal will look. Images must be at least 150px, if not higher, to reproduce in a custom decal (300 DPI is ideal).
- Most file formats are acceptable, including JPG, PDF, GIF, AI, EPS, PNG and PSD. If you have another type of file, let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
- We have the capabilities to produce almost any kind of custom wall decals. If you have an idea, tell it to us, and we’ll more than likely be able to make it work.
Considerations for Custom Lettering, Brands and/or Logos
- If you want custom lettering or a logo added to your wall decal, it’s always best if we have the original font rather than manually tracing the letters.
- Please either let us know what font you prefer, or provide an Illustrator file with the font type outlined. The font type you include should always be vectorized.
- Logos or brand names should also be saved in a vector file (PDF, AI, EPS, etc).
- For customized wall decals with uncommon font types, providing the “font suit case” is the best way to ensure a flawless finished product.
- If you only have a logo or lettering saved as an image, it’s always best to send the largest file with the highest resolution that you have available.
Colors and Materials to Choose From
- We offer a variety of colors to choose from. The 24 color choices shown on this page are our most popular, but if you have a different color in mind, we have the capabilities to match it.
- Click here if you'd like to receive a color chart with samples of mini-decals to get a better idea of what the different colors will look like.
- All of our custom wall decals are printed on a high-quality vinyl material that looks perfect in any home or office, unless otherwise specified. If you prefer, we also offer the following premium materials (contact us to learn more):
- Acrylic mirror material
- Dry erase material (whiteboard or chalkboard)
- Fluorescent material (black light reactive)
- Framed canvas
- Glow in the dark material (phosphorescent)
- Glass materials (etched, frosted or translucent)
- Metallic materials
- Signs and banners
- Stickers (in full color!)
A World of Options
- Ceilings and walls - even if they are slightly textured!
- Cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles - stick them on the body or windshield!
- Inside or outside - even humid settings like bathrooms and pool or spa areas!
- Windows and glass - even plastic surfaces and metals!
Whether you have a personal project, a brand name, a team logo or any corporate or organizational image you want to reproduce on a decal, Dezign with a Z is here to meet your needs!
From personal projects...
...to corporate image, company logos and more...
...We are here to meet your dezign needs!
Also, check out some examples of our work to see what we can do:
Still have more questions?
Or feel free to directly email us: Custom@DezignWithaZ.com
We fluently speak English / Spanish / Portuguese / French
Our Custom Wall Decals are manufactured in the US and we ship Worldwide!