Dream Night wall paper
Details about Dream Night wall paper
Note: you can always easily trim your wall mural to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your wall mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields. Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Wall Papers are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Fantasy Dream Vinyl Wall Paper
The Dream Night wall paper is a work of art: a high quality image printed on prime vinyl, a combination that makes this wall paper ideal to decorate your office or business. The reflection of the moon on the deep waters create a serene ambiance in any room you choose.
“LOVE YOUR DESIGNS - Ria and Sharon did a wonderful job helping me. you both are a great asset to the company. Thanks so much.”
“thanks u guys for explaining the measurement for me and ur services is fantastic , i will be orderin as soon as possible again!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“order was very punctual and the product was very nice. It was very easy to go through the website and checkout process. would recommend to many people”
“Not an easy product to apply but once it's up, it looks nice. I would suggest if you have a large one to make sure you have someone to help. I would have to ask the company to be careful which way they apply the staples on the end caps to the tube. Mine were facing the wrong way and it was a bear to open. Other than that it was packaged well and arrived in good condition.”