Elephant wall paper
Details about Elephant wall paper
This giant decorative Elephant wall paper is part of our exotic animal skin collection. This tasteful wall mural will bring some elegance to your bedroom, living room, dining room or office without hurting any of those beautiful animals.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“I did a sewing room fo me. He has a mancave, so I throught i needed a room to go tofor my sewing . Some was always brothering me. So i did a room in what i loved. I filled the way , with good taste, with flowers, what i liked . I drew leaves and stems, painted them, i have my flower garden. I feel very much at ease in this room. Your decalc are beautiful, they arenot hard to put up. They made my room. thank you Susie”
“I just purchased an African poster. It is absolutely beautiful and was exactly what I expected. Thank You”
“5 stars quality merchandise.
“You are awesome! Thanks again!”