Equine Passage wall murals
Details about Equine Passage wall murals
The rich earth tones of this stunning decorative wall mural will bring warmth and serenity to any ambiance.
You are going to catch yourself contemplating at this spectacular horses walk featured on our Equine Passage wall mural for hours.
These giant removable wall murals are perfect for decorating living rooms, dining rooms and offices.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Majestic horses running
You don't need any glue to install Equine Passage on your wall. Change dramatically your interior in an easy way. This product is removable.
“I got these for my daughter in law last year. She likes them a lot. I'm glad you still have the same design available so we could add to the collection!”
“HI CASEY THE DECAL WORKED OUT GREAT! BIG THANKS TO THE TEAM AT DEZIGN WITH A Z.”
“Great wall decals, look great in my Bar and restaurant”
“Quality and Service to me are two of the most important standards in business. I was very happy with Dezign With A Z's quick response, personal customer attention, and the excellent products they delivered. Good job! You are definitely in my Favorites.”