Horses wall papers
Details about Horses wall papers
Through history horses win a special place on human’s hearts. The bond between these graceful animals and humans is a strong and unique relationship. We understand that passion well so we created a few decorative self-adhesive wall paper options for our horse lovers. Let these stunning creatures run wild on your bedroom, dining room, living room or office.
Note: you can always easily trim your wall mural to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your wall mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Wall Papers are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“Just emailing to say that I received the horse wall mural this morning. What a fantastic service, so quick and efficient. Looking forward to decorating the room. Will be recommending you to friends and family.Thank you”
“Loved the product took too long to arrive”
“I LOVE the way the decal looks, I ordered it to put in my hair salon and it looks so cool, can't wait for my customers to see it.”
“I'll keep it short and sweet. I LOVE IT! got it for my baby girl just turn 13 and her gift is her own room. What can I say Love your product and most important we had fun putting it up. Next will be my room. Kisses from the Sunshine state.”