Leopard wall murals
Details about Leopard wall murals
Leopard skins were worn by priests of ancient Egypt to ward off evil spirits. Since we are ecologically correct we create a giant Leopard wall paper to shield your house or office from these evil spirits. “A Leopard cannot change its spots”, but this removable, reusable and repositionable vinyl wall mural can be moved as you like.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“Product was perfect for the project planned. Followed instructions and instalation was a breeze. Very happy with the outcome. I would by more products of this nature from Dezign with a Z.”
“Great service and LOVE my decal!”
“It’s HERE!!! Yay! My daughter and I are so thrilled with our artwork from Dezign w a Z!”
“I am extremely satisfied with my dezign product. It was exactly what I expected. The process was easy and I received the decal in a timely manner. Using a decal instead of painting or paying someone to design a mural for my wall was the easy route to take, and it looks great. I've already suggested dezign to friends, and I plan on using this company in the future.”