Mediteranea wall papers
Details about Mediteranea wall papers
The Mediterranean… palm trees, delicious food, beautiful seas, and boat rides.
What else can you ask for? How about your own little oasis in your home or office space?
You can recreate your favorite scene from Mama Mia in any room in your home.
You can enjoy the serene view from the docks looking out at all of the colorful boats on the water and buildings off in the distance with our highly detailed hand crafted wall murals.
You can have a sangria with some Greek or Lebanese food and soak up the ambiance in the lunch room at your office or in your living room and if you ever decide you want this somewhere else, you can easily move it because it is completely reusable.
So grab some suntan lotion, throw on some ABBA and enjoy!
To ensure perfect fit, please enter your dimensions in inches in the appropriate fields (height and width) prior to adding the item to your cart.
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for a variety of spaces (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl and can easily be laminated)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or lightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy step directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself!
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
“Thank you for a great product, delivered quickly. Love our new wall!”
“Thank you, Paula. I love your vinyl decals. They liven up my walls all around the house! Have a great weekend.”
“I have to tell you that the decal I ordered for my daughters wall is AMAZING. It made the whole room and I would not hesitate to use your company or your product again. Very professional. If there was a place to upload a picture, I would.”
“i love you”