Mountain Lake giant wall mural
Details about Mountain Lake giant wall mural
Calm lake waters reflect the magnificent landscape of wild Colorado.
A mountain chain in the background covered by spring green trees complete this amazing scene displayed on our premium reusable wall mural.
This inexpensive diy product is a great for those looking to go big and bold on their decor.
Note: you can always easily trim your wall mural to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions, simply enter them in the appropriate fields. Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Wall Papers are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Mountain wall decals
In few minutes, you can change dramatically your room atmosphere. If you are living in the city, this wall mural will bring a refreshing air to your home or office.
“I was very happy with both the service and the final product on the wall. I would order from Dezign again and will recommend to everyone I know. Thanks!”
“Fabulous product! My granddaughter loves her new playroom!”
“I just love the flowers I put in the bathroom around my mirror..I bought one regular and one reversed and looks like I painted it on the wall..Perfect....”