Stones wall papers
Details about Stones wall papers
Add a bit of calmness to your living room or office space with the Stone wall mural.
You can feel as if you are walking along the calm rivers of the Pacific Northwest or the stony beaches of Ireland as the smooth pebbles are washed over by the ocean.
You can admire the intricate detail of the finely polished rocks and the multitudes of colors they come in as you imagine the sound of the waves.
All of our murals are handcrafted and have a self-adhesive backing and if you decide you want to move it to another room you can, because all of our murals are reusable.
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Even the largest of our wall murals don't require glue or paste. You will be able to deck your room in few minutes.
Please contact us directly if you are looking for a commercial or permanent solution.
“the woaman who helped me order is great she is very nice and all pro-that's why i use you guys”
“I've ordered a big wall mural which is a picture of my daughter, it looks really cool in her room! Thank you very much for the high quality of this product and the prompt service. We're all very happy with it!”
“This was a project my daughter and I tackled for her room. Loved doing it. Looks Great!! Larger pieces should be cut and matched up to make applying easier.”
“I bought the doggy decor. I love it. I used the decor to split the colors of a long wall connecting the kitchen and family room. It looks great!”