Stones wall papers
Details about Stones wall papers
Add a bit of calmness to your living room or office space with the Stone wall mural.
You can feel as if you are walking along the calm rivers of the Pacific Northwest or the stony beaches of Ireland as the smooth pebbles are washed over by the ocean.
You can admire the intricate detail of the finely polished rocks and the multitudes of colors they come in as you imagine the sound of the waves.
All of our murals are handcrafted and have a self-adhesive backing and if you decide you want to move it to another room you can, because all of our murals are reusable.
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Even the largest of our wall murals don't require glue or paste. You will be able to deck your room in few minutes.
Please contact us directly if you are looking for a commercial or permanent solution.
“Thanks for the very speedy delivery to Australia - it was here in no time and very safely packaged. Thrilled with the decals - can wait to put them up!”
“I love the bautiful red wall decal I have to wait a few weeks before putting it up because its frest hpaint”
“What a great gift! Thanks so much for the awesome wall stickers! They are so much fun!”
“I LOVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR DECALS AND THE SMOOTHER
WAS MUCH EASIER THEN OTHERS TO WORK WITH. I FIND IT
A FUN WAY TO DECORATE. IT MAKES A ROOM A WORK OF ART.”