Arc de Triomphe wall murals
Details about Arc de Triomphe wall murals
Bonjour! This is what you are most likely to hear when you visit the most romantic city in the world: Paris, France.
If you never had the chance to visit now you can have the experience 24/7 with this Arc de Triomphe wall mural.
You can eat your baguette or your crepe while looking at the beautifully lit Arc in the night sky.
This wall mural exudes history, romance, victory, striped shirts, berets, and adventure all in one.
You can add a touch of victory to any corporate office for your weekly meetings; you can even bring macaroons to the meeting to make it tres chic.
Also all of our handcrafted murals are made from high resolution photos and are fully reusable if you were to ever change your mind of the placement.
Different than regular wall paper, our murals are made to order to ensure a perfect fit. Simply enter your height and width dimensions in inches before adding the item to your shopping cart.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions from our pdf instructions
All murals from our collection are DIY and very user friendly. They are intended to be installed without any glue, paste or professional tools!
Made in the USA.
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“It was awesome”
“These decals have completely transformed my apartment. I'm so happy!”
“Enjoyed working with your company. They were very responsive to all our needs.”
“Took a month to receive the product. But very glad for the wait. Product is of great quality exactly what I was after.”