Wave quality wall mural
Details about Wave quality wall mural
If you are looking to bring some wild nature to your decor, or perhaps have a souvenir of what Hawaii and its beaches look like - this is the perfect reusable wall mural for you.
This wall decor is as easy to install as it is to remove. Customize the dimensions of this wall art piece to make it your own.
Note: you can always easily trim your wall mural to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your wall mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields. Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Wall Papers are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms... Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
An powerful and original wall mural
Do you like surfing? This mural is perfect for sportsman or sea lovers! Your room will be dramatically different.
“Beautiful finish! It's as easy as 1-2-3. Received shipment to Canada in 48hrs! Love it”
“I was very happy with the turn around and quality of my decals. The one I put on glass is perfect. Overall I'm very happy with the product.”
“decal looks great and I'm very happy with it.”
“I haven't ordered anything yet, but everything looks amazing... I wish I had a bigger house.”