Wild Lavender wall mural
Details about Wild Lavender wall mural
Summer is here and the wild lavenders are in bloom!
Add some flare and nature to any corporate or living space.
If you always feel as if you are cooped up in your office this will fill you up with purplish wonder.
You feel as if you are walking through the meadows and smelling the fragrant lavender flowers.
All of our murals are handcrafted and highly detailed.
You can reuse them if you feel like adding a floral feel to any other room.
This wonderful wall mural is easily installable because of the self-adhesive backing. Grab a bouquet and smell the flowers.
Please note: all of our murals are made to order to ensure a perfect fit, please enter your height and width prior to adding the item to your shopping cart.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy directions (included)
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“I had a custom design made and I love it. It was exactly what I wanted. It was very easy to install.”
“We purchased an ocean scene for my son's room and it looks fantastic! They were so easy to put on and look high quality!”
“Fast delivery, great customer service and perfect product. Thank you Dezign team!”
“The sticker looks great! Easy to apply, and exactly as I ordered. The color seemed accurate from computer screen to actual product. I will order again if anything else comes up. Thank you!”