Wild Lavender wall mural
Details about Wild Lavender wall mural
Summer is here and the wild lavenders are in bloom!
Add some flare and nature to any corporate or living space.
If you always feel as if you are cooped up in your office this will fill you up with purplish wonder.
You feel as if you are walking through the meadows and smelling the fragrant lavender flowers.
All of our murals are handcrafted and highly detailed.
You can reuse them if you feel like adding a floral feel to any other room.
This wonderful wall mural is easily installable because of the self-adhesive backing. Grab a bouquet and smell the flowers.
Please note: all of our murals are made to order to ensure a perfect fit, please enter your height and width prior to adding the item to your shopping cart.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy directions (included)
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“I recently decorated my 4yr old grand-daughters room with one of your designs for her birthday. She loved it, and I'm about to do the same for my 3yr old grandson. Everybody has commented on my decorations and I tell them where to get it from.”
“Great service & product, thanx”
“We love our new decals that we've used to help spruce up our newly painted walls. Also, thanks for the freebees that you included.
“The package was impossible to open. I ordered a stick on wall chalkboard and had to pry the package open with tools. Luckily, I had those tools but I think most people ordering easy stick on decor are not the type to keep heavy tools around.”