New York quality wall papers
Details about New York quality wall papers
Note: you can always easily trim your wall mural to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your wall mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields. Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy step directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Wall Papers are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms... Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Urban and delightful mural
City-dwellers will love this mural. In few minutes you will be able to decorate your interior in a new way. Our giant murals don't require any glue, so no mess at all!
“Great decal. Timely shipping. Easy to apply! Thanks dezign with az!”
“It looks great on my wall, thanks for the good service and help on my exchange”
“I will totally use designwithaz eventhough my order first arrived was the wrong font, I called and the customer service was so nice made me comfortable that my order was going to get fix on time for my grand opening and sure did my new decal arrived perfect and beautiful and on time!! Thank you”
“The package was impossible to open. I ordered a stick on wall chalkboard and had to pry the package open with tools. Luckily, I had those tools but I think most people ordering easy stick on decor are not the type to keep heavy tools around.”