New York quality wall papers
Details about New York quality wall papers
Note: you can always easily trim your wall mural to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your wall mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields. Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy step directions from our pdf instructions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
Wall Papers are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms... Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Urban and delightful mural
City-dwellers will love this mural. In few minutes you will be able to decorate your interior in a new way. Our giant murals don't require any glue, so no mess at all!
“The mural decal was hard to hang because it was large although I had another person help me to hang it. It left a lot of bubbles in it which also was hard to get out. But all I can say is it did look just like the picture in the computer.”
“great material, great worwkmanship, prfessional company”
“This was a project my daughter and I tackled for her room. Loved doing it. Looks Great!! Larger pieces should be cut and matched up to make applying easier.”
“I'm very happy with the decals I purchased. I put them on plain white cabinets in my laundry room & they really perked it up. Friends come in & notice them immediately, asking where I got them.”