Zebra wall mural
Details about Zebra wall mural
Blending into a crowd without losing its individuality is a powerful feature of Zebra. Show your unique personality with this giant decorative vinyl Zebra wall mural. These powerful reusable wall murals are for those that are not afraid to dare and be different. Great look for your house or office.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Simply follow the directions from our pdf instructions. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
“love it love it love it my grandaughter so happy!”
“The products that we received were so nice and great quality.”
I wanted to thank you for your prompt and attentive service. I am very please with the information you shared with me and recently received a tracking number with the corrected order. Thanks for your time and for listening to my concern.
“Your team was great and extremely helpful with our project. Delivery was right on time and the decals look outstanding. the cost was right on target with our budget. thank you and your team for everything.”
Karen L., Advocate Illinios Masonic Medical Center