Details about Summer Time wall murals
Lying on your back lapping up the sun, while trying to figure out the shape of a cloud is the sensation you will get when staring at the Summer Time wall mural.
With its vibrant yellows and blues it will feel as if you can frolic in the fields for hours as you hold the hand of your beau.
You can almost pick the flowers and chase fireflies around with this mural on your wall.
Because all of our murals have a self-adhesive backing you can easily add some serenity to the walls of your home giving it a feel of the great outdoors or to the walls of your office to add a sense of freedom to an otherwise drab conference room.
If you were to ever change your mind on the placement of the mural you can easily take it off and put in on another wall because they are completely reusable.
Note: you can always easily trim your vinyl paper to fit it to your space. However if you need very specific dimensions for your mural, simply enter them in the appropriate fields.
Contact us directly if you have any questions: 1-877-693-3944. We will gladly assist you!
Wall Murals are:
- vinyl wall material (doesn't tear, doesn't stretch)
- great to decorate any room of your home or business (indoors use).
- safe for any type of use. (for professionals we do provide a MSDS sheet upon request)
- appropriate for any environment (even wet ones, as they are made of vinyl)
- can be used on walls, doors, ceilings...
- can be applied on smooth walls, or slightly textured surface (see directions)
- easy to install: simply follow the easy steps directions
No need to be a professional, you can do it yourself! If you don't feel like installing it yourself, you can hire any painter or general contractor...
No need for glue ! No need for professional tools!
They are easily removable and won't damage your walls. Hence, Dezign With a Z wall murals are perfect for rental situation or dorms...
Learn More: visit our Wall Mural FAQ.
Take a deep breath and enjoy this colorful and refreshing decor!
“I ran across your site while looking for something to do with condo walls. My condo is mostly below ground in the front with small upper windows. I was looking for a way to pull in more nature aspects. I need to do some measuring and planning, but I'm really excited about the murals.”